Our mathematics courses are hosted by the providers detailed above.
Our mathematics courses are hosted by the providers detailed to the right.
Distance learning subject knowledge enhancement courses are available in the following forms:
- 8 week (200 hours of study) GCSE booster courses
- 16 week (400 hours of study) accelerated A level courses
- 28 week (700 hours of study) long enhancement courses
These courses are 100% distance learning and come with a private tutor.
These courses are free and attract a bursary for eligible trainees.
The content of the mathematics courses is made up of the following topics and modules:
- Proportion and rates of change
- Geometry and measures
A level modules
- Algebra, quadratics and coordinate geometry
- Curve sketching and trigonometric functions
- Series, vectors and complex numbers
- Differential equations and further integration
- Statistics (extended course only)
- Mechanics (extended course only)
All courses contain bonus resources which include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching examples live from the classroom
- Examples of reflective practice from in-service teachers
- Beyond A level resources for those n+1 questions
To apply for a maths subject knowledge enhancement course, simply choose the partner you would like to study with at the top of this page and then select a course.
To apply for a maths subject knowledge enhancement course, simply choose the partner you would like to study with on the right and then select a course.